Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love 4 Japan

How you can help!!

Words can not describe how I feel about what happened to Japan. I have such an overwhelming feeling of sadness seeing what the tsunami has done to Japan. I can't imagine what it feels like to be in their shoes, watching entire towns wash away and trying to survive in the aftermath. My heartfelt prayers go out to everyone affected by the devastation.
This is a tremendous tragedy felt by the entire world. It makes me want to step up and show my love for the Japanese. By creating a fashion/art show to raise as much money as we can, I hope to donate it to Japan. If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to get involved via your fashion designs, art work, music, dance, etc., please contact me and we'll discuss how we can make it happen. Also any leads on a venue would be most helpful.
Together we can make a difference!

Contact Info: Miminguyen_22@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment